Terms and Conditions for rental of La Postoca Boutique Holiday Home
1. The premises are let for holiday purposes only for the period stated on your letter of confirmation and receipt. All monies are accepted on behalf of the property owner who reserves the right to cancel any booking should anything arise (ie storm damage, urgent repairs, theft, etc) which may render the booking impractical. In such an event we shall notify you as soon as possible and refund any monies which you have forthwith paid. All telephone, internet and postal bookings are taken in good faith, with any written or verbal description of the premises made in good faith also. No responsibility for discrepancies will be accepted. Please ensure that you have viewed the information on our website carefully before making your booking. No provision for compensation will be made if you are unhappy with the property on arrival.
2. “La Postoca” is available from 16:00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 10:00 am on the day of departure. A later checkout time can be arranged during non peak period weekend bookings or in special circumstances.
3. Pending bookings will only be held for 3 days, during which time a 500€ deposit must be paid to secure the booking. The full balance of monies must be paid 10 days prior to the arrival date.
4. Cancellations must be notified in writing and will only be refunded if a new booking can be resecured for the same time period of your original booking. If a new booking cannot be secured your monies will not be refunded. If a new booking can be secured a €150.00 cancellation fee will then only apply.
5. The previously mentioned security deposit of €1000 made at the time of booking will be refunded to you within 4 days after departure should there be no issues. Issues that could arise which may jeopardise your security deposit release may include:
– Excess cleaning, all dishes must be washed and put away and dirty linen left neatly in piles. Excess rubbish removal, excess laundering, and BBQ cleaning.
– Breakages and damages to the property, a penalty for breaching tenancy such as overcrowding or function use, theft, loss or damage should the property be left unsecured at your departure, keys not returned, if a pet has stayed at the property, or the postage return of personal items left at the premises
6. The maximum number of people to occupy “La Postoca” at any one time should not exceed 8. If overcrowding should occur you will be in breach of contract and your tenancy will be immediately terminated.
7. “La Postoca” is let solely for residential holidaying purposes only. Large group celebrations, parties and weddings, functions of any kind will not be tolerated. You will be in breach of contract and your tenancy immediately terminated.
8. Pets are not allowed at “La Postoca”
9. Weekly bookings include bed linenes and towels.
10. Keys. An arrangement for key collect or property access will be arranged 7 days prior to your arrival at the time of paying your security deposit. Keys will be your responsibility during your stay. If keys are misplaced during your stay you will be charged €75.00 for a replacement set.
11. All breakages or damage must be reported immediately. All furniture and equipment must be left as it was found at the time of your arrival.
12. “La Postoca” has shared driveway access with the neighbouring property. Please ensure that you are mindful of other vehicles when entering or exiting the driveway at all times. Any damage to your vehicle or neighbouring vehicle is the responsibility of the driver at fault.
13. No responsibility is taken for guests personal belongs being left at the premises. Should it be found after vacating a suitable postage and handling fee will be charged for its return.
14. The owner of “La Postoca” cannot be responsible for any neighbouring building work or other noise issues from neighbouring properties. We are also not responsible for the weather during your stay. If you decide to vacate early due to any of these issues a refund will not be available.
15. You are required to allow access to repair or service personnel to enter the premises for the purpose of conducting any repair or service deemed necessary by the owner. Unless an emergency situation does arise, access will generally be required between the hours of 9am and 5pm.